Erynn Shoemaker

Erynn Shoemaker

March 22, 2012

A Cup of Hot Cocoa

Vancouver can be pretty shitty weather sometimes! Which it is a lot.



When its like this the best thing, nope the ONLY thing to do is curl up on the couch with a hot drink, preferably hot chocolate, a fuzzy blanket and a classic movie.

But lately i have not been able to do this, which is incredibly sad because those are the times where i am so happy and comfortable its like i'm floating on cloud nine. Some of my favourite days are spent under a heaping, puffy pile of warm softness.


So to again return to that delightful bearing in which i so deeply miss, i must somehow solve two problems or make a compromise.



First i am in school all the time. I only go home to re beautify myself and sleep, and i don't even do much of that because i am at school.

Second, which can be quite inconvenient. I do not have a very comfortable couch at the moment. There is no way in hell that perfect afternoon is going to happen without the perfect couch. Guess what!? I found one. Its absolutely perfect. Its big and red and soft and puffy and the best part, only 150 bucks. Its absolutely perfect!
This brings me to another problem... I have no space for it.


I guess this is where that compromise part comes in. So a half decent couch is going to have to work. As far as the school part goes i'm going to have to just find some time. A weekend would be perfect. After an eventful night of partying with friends, the next day is going to be spent in my comfy clothes on the decent couch with a fuzzy blanket and cup of hot chocolate.


No comments:

Post a Comment